(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Law Student
Is your graduation coming near? Have you already made a summary for your CV? What does it say about you? Your Curriculum Vitae will summarize your entire, abilities, and both educational and professional background, major skills and as well as the accomplishments that you ever had. Besides that, designing and writing your CV is must! Because it also helps you to make a good first impression to the recruiter/employer.
Making a good first impression helps you to open the door. Then, the rest will be depending on all about the confidence and being well-prepared. Those are skills you can work on and if you do, you will have a much better chance at landing the job.
When it comes to CV layout, you will need to think about the format and does it have presented the selling points and been written in professionally term? Relax, there is nothing wrong with it, because in this site you are going to get stunning design for your CV as well as our following guide will help you get started on a professional format that represents you well.
This template has two main section, we are dividing them into two section (Left and Right) and also comes in six different types of color. Anyway, in the left section, add the basic information related to you, and your past job-experiences as well as don’t forget to put your contact information (must be written in the most detailed and as accurate as possible). Meanwhile, in the other section you are going to make list of your educational and professional background.
See more templates and download them for free, here.
- Click the download button (Above) – You’ll be directed to Google Drive page
- Any templates in our site comes in Ai format (Open with Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw).
- Compressed into a single Zip file (Easy to download).
- Require WinRar or 7zip app if you are a Windows user.
- Move you mouse pointer onto the top right until you see “Drop-Down Arrow” – Click the button.
- Locate the download folder & Tap “Enter” to start the download process.